When your carpet needs cleaning, it is often a battle deciding whether to rent equipment for one weekend do-it-yourself job or calling in the professionals. In most cases, hiring professional carpet cleaning in Village, VA is the preferable choice, especially if you face stains and excessive dirt. Here are five advantages hiring professionals has over using your own or rented carpet cleaning equipment:
- We consider carpet type: Despite common belief, carpet cleaning is not a one-size-fits-all job. Different types of carpet require different approaches to cleaning. Methods that work well for synthetic carpets can damage wool carpet. Your professional carpet cleaner will inspect the carpet and ask you questions before choosing a shampoo and method. Besides preserving your carpet, this also enhances stain removal success.
- Saves time: Do you really want to spend a weekend hauling heavy carpet equipment around? The answer to this question is likely “no,” but when you see the dirt and stains, it is tempting to do it anyway and feel like you’ll save money renting or buying a carpet cleaner. When you make this attempt, you will likely not have attachments to get to tight spots and may not spend enough time removing all the shampoo, which makes for an extra-long drying time. Professional carpet cleaners only need to focus on this one job, and they have the equipment to finish it faster. Find another use for your weekend and leave carpet cleaning to us.
- Improved sanitation: A common mistake homeowners make with carpet cleaning is failing to remove dirt, dust mites, bacteria and the excess moisture. Since most household carpet cleaners do not contain a sanitizer, bacteria can thrive and excess moisture becomes a breeding ground for mold. Your professional carpet cleaner can sanitize the carpet to keep this from occurring.
- Effective stain removal: Coffee, wine, pet urine and fruit juice are just a few of the stains that seem to never go away. Pet urine is especially insidious because you can spend hours cleaning it, only to still smell it later. We offer the knowledge needed to not only remove these stains but keep them from coming back. There is a science to stain removal, and this is especially true with pet urine. Our tried-and-true methods will work better than any store-bought solution available to you.
- Avoid physical exertion: If you break a sweat vacuuming your large home, you will not enjoy carpet shampooing at all. Carpet cleaning equipment is large and heavy—even if it is advertised as a “lightweight” consumer model. You first push them around to shampoo, and then make several more rounds to remove as much moisture as possible. If you are not used to this, you will tire easily and likely not dry your carpet thoroughly enough. This is not an easy job, and sometimes it is best to have someone with experience finish it for you.
For thorough and effective carpet cleaning in Village, VA, call King’s Cleaning Service, Inc. and prepare to enjoy beautiful carpet once again!