Time to start on your spring cleaning in Village, VA! There is likely a variety of tasks you can do well yourself, but also some you would rather outsource. King’s Cleaning Service, Inc. is ready for those chores that are either beyond your expertise or frankly undesirable. Services range from regular maid service to mold removal, so all you need to do is call, ask and schedule an estimate. Here are five projects you can assign to us for spring cleaning this year:
- Carpet and rug cleaning: Spring is the best time to clean carpets and rugs. With warmer temperatures, they dry quicker, plus it is simply a good time of year for a fresh start. Winter holiday parties may have resulted in wine spills or pets having accidents after deciding they did not want to deal with winter weather. Professional carpet cleaning addresses these conditions effectively, whether you have tough wool carpet or delicate Oriental rugs. We can also repair damage to rugs that arises from vacuum cleaners, sunlight or water damage. Once finished, your carpet and rugs will look great once again!
- Furniture cleaning: If you lived on your couch watching Netflix all through winter, give it a fresh start, too. While we scrub your carpets and rugs, we can also shampoo your favorite furniture. Your pieces will look and smell better, much like they did when you first purchased them. Also, this work removes pet hair and controls allergens that may leave other household members uncomfortable. Furniture undergoes high use and also needs cleaning.
- Mold removal: Trapped air indoors often encourages mold growth. If household members experience mysterious cold-like symptoms, it is likely your air quality is to blame. We can inspect your home for mold and address it. We are the most experienced mold removal company in the area, so you can rest assured it will be gone with our first attempt!
- Air duct cleaning: Poor indoor air quality makes for an unpleasant environment and will make spring allergies much worse. One way you can improve it and create an oasis away from allergens is by cleaning your air ducts. Our specialized cleaning system will remove dust, pet hair and other elements that make breathing in your home uncomfortable. If you have a household member who suffers respiratory issues, this will be a huge relief to them.
- House cleaning: While you could scrub the house down on your own, perhaps you would rather be doing something else. Arrange for our house cleaning and maid services to perform one deep full-house clean. You will have windows that sparkle and floors that shine. Your appliances will be much cleaner, too, and your home will feel new again. If you want an easier time maintaining your home after we finish, you can schedule us to visit regularly so household chores are never a dominant part of your life again.
If you want extra help for spring cleaning in Village, VA, call us at King’s Cleaning Service, Inc. You can request an estimate or schedule an appointment immediately to enjoy a cleaner home and better indoor air quality.