- Prolongs the life. Regular cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. The fibers of your floor coverings trap airborne pollutants. Eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and rugs and maintain indoor air quality.
- Makes carpets & rugs easier to maintain. Most soiling is made up of dry soils. When floor coverings are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing spots and stains promptly protects carpets and rugs from further damage.
- Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets and rugs can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
- Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets and rugs speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting and rugs look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and other crawly pests that may have found a home in soft floor coverings.
- Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet manufacturers offer limited warranties on their products. Their warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 or so months.
10 Reasons Why Customers Should Have Their Carpets & Rugs Cleaned Regularly