Summer’s here, which means your kids are around all day long and are ready to wreak havoc. And let’s face facts: kids aren’t exactly the best at keeping your home clean and neat. It seems like a constant struggle to keep your furniture free of stains and crumbs, their clothes sometimes appear to be made out of food instead of fabric and the floors of your house are usually littered with all manner of toys. Of course, the kids will help you clean up, right?
Good luck with that.
You need every tool at your disposal if you want to keep a clean house, which means you need kid stain cleaning tips in Village, VA. Read on to find out what the experts say about fighting back against spilled milk—or grape juice or yogurt or anything else your kid decides to cast about your home.
The five-step process
Here’s the simplest way to go about cleaning any stains from carpeting:
- First, grab a general purpose spotter. These are widely available at grocery stores and carpet retailers. They’re a powerful tool in the fight against stains.
- Agitate the stain by compressing or rubbing gently to ensure that the chemical cleaner is evenly distributed, then blot the stain repeatedly. Continue this process until the stain is no longer there and has been transferred to the cleaning cloth.
- If necessary, reapply the chemical cleaning solution, then continue blotting in the same manner until the stain is no longer present and the substance has been transferred to the cleaning cloth.
- Rinse the area with warm water or use a personal extractor. This would include items like a carpet cleaning machine that has a rinse-only feature.
- Lastly, dry the spot. The best way to do this is with a hair dryer or a fan.
If the spot is stubbornly staying in place, then it’s time to call in the pros. They’ve seen it all—from jelly to chocolate to dirt and grime—and can respond quickly to make your home look beautiful again.
We hope you’ve gotten some use out of these kid stain cleaning tips in Village, VA. When you need to give your home a deep cleaning, King’s Cleaning Service, Inc. is here to help. We’re ready to tackle those cleaning obstacles that leave many home and business owners scratching their heads and feeling overwhelmed. Whether you’re in search of professional cleaning and restoration for an area that has experienced severe water damage, or you need help getting your home nice and clean before a sale, you can be sure that we’re ready to help.
Our wide range of services includes everything from simple carpet and upholstery cleaning to heavy-duty restoration and service for sensitive materials. We’re an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating for more than 10 years. So no matter how big or small the job is, we’re ready to get it done. Give us a call right now to find out more and receive a free quote!